Followers

Jom Kira

Friday, September 3, 2010

Restaurant WINDMILL

 Assalamualaikum...

To all fellow blogger, its been a while since I write a new post hehe. Maybe its the month of Ramadhan and my time was packed with other more important things that I, as a Muslim have to commit with. So here I am again, let me start with a wish to you all "Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri" maaf zahir batin.


 The interior of the restaurant

For this post I would like to share my experience during the month of Ramadhan. As a food lover during this time I like to try new places where the price and the food were right for me. As we all know during this month there are many food promotions.So we decide to try this long lasting restaurant in Subang, its called the Windmill, located near the Sime Derby Medical Center (formally known as SJMC). During the visit we try the Windmill set, ok lah....


 1st course: Shrimp cocktail with mangos


 2nd course: Seafood Bisque
(nice, my recommendations)


 Main course: Black-pepper sirloin steak set 
(the butcher forget to take out the silver skin off the sirloin, I had a hard time using the steak knife)


 Main course: Seafood platter set


 

My rating for the place 4 and a half thumbs up for the environment and service...
for the food I give 3 and a half.....

Restoran Windmill Sdn Bhd
10-12 Jalan Ss 12/1B,
Subang Jaya 47500,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
p: 603-56318177
f: 603-56319509

4 comments:

inciktaktaopape said...

chef!!
chef kene rasa kuih kat kedai sebelah tu...
bawang merah...
pukul 3 sampai 6 petang sahaja...

chefzyco said...

ye ker... nanti saya coba..

Unknown said...

zaid,
price wise camne?

chefzyco said...

owh... the price wise affordable lah, per set 5 course meal, around RM49 to RM69...