Followers

Jom Kira

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Butter Cream Cup Cakes


Assalamualaikum...

On my birthday 22nd of October,  my student did a surprise party on me... it was fun, never in my 5 years at unirazak ever my student celebrate my birthday hahaha... and they give me presents too.. so sweet of them, one of the present is a box of chocolate made by one of my students... her name is Tasha, and she said that she makes other pastries to, her passions are into pastry and cake decorations. She practice it base on her own interest, but she is still learning. So, I decided to order one of her product, my intention is to support what she is passionate to do, so I realized that she can do Cup Cakes... hehehehe....


On the 8th of November, my Cup Cakes was delivered... I ordered 1 dozen with RM2.50 per piece and it was nice the appearance was pretty, the taste was very buttery and sweet, just how I like my cup cakes... who ever wants to order from her can do so, just by contacting her through facebook Tasha Perry and you can leave your order on her wall.




So, for those out there who have the same kind of interest and wanted to share the experience and wanted me or someone to comment or review on their product can share with me... just leave your URL and I will visit your blog...


     

No comments: